Richland’s Truck Driver Training Course provides:
- “Class A” Commercial Driver Training (Tractor Trailer) – for folks with little or no experience
- “Class B” Commercial Driver Training (right vehicle) – for people with little to no or no experience
- Refresher Programs – for people which have had or continue to have CDL and require training to have back again to work
- Truck Business Customized Training
- Driver trouble spots
- Log Book Refresher Training
- Help on backing with proper instruction
- Proper examination of automobiles
Career/Technical Education Choice. The Course “A” Program
And night classes are offered to gain the class “A” Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) day. Authorized by the Illinois university Board, this program provides seven (7) hours of professional/occupational ability university credits. A certification will be granted upon conclusion.
This program may be finished in four (4) days by going to regular, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. To 4:30 p.m. The evening that is part-time could be finished in eight (8) months, Monday through Friday, 5:00 p.m. To 9:00 p.m. Thirty (30) hours of house research is needed through the system.
The Richland Community university vehicle driver system works together numerous trucking organizations which will pre-hire pupils. The fact is, vehicle driving is amongst the few professions where students whom training that is complete very nearly particular to head to work instantly. Many pupils get a few work provides just before conclusion of these training. Employment support emerges through Richland Community university’s Truck Driver Training.
Pupils may register at any time. Full-time classes begin each month. Part-time classes begin occasionally.
Training is planned around vacations and interruptions caused by climate or other circumstances that are unforeseen. Read more